Saturday, February 5, 2011

OurThreds: Another box of big boy threds for thredUP.com

So today I stumbled upon a site called ThredUp.

I have been looking for something like this for a while as my son has many clothes, and he has been growing fast & growing out of clothes fast.

You filter out clothes you want based on gender & size. Then you select each available box to read or see what type of clothing is in it.

You purchase a box of clothes for $5 plus shipping. Pretty neat, right?

As I was browsing through I found this for my son.

OurThreds: Another box of big boy threds for thredUP.com: "No Pet/No Smoking Home. All clean and washed. No rips, stains or tears. Basic Editions Gray/Yellow/blk stripe short sleeve t-shi..."

If you are interested in this neat little program, go to 
 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment