Wednesday, April 7, 2010

At the end... (unit 9)

I always hate the end of my terms. I am a baby, and I feel sad. It's like once you've made a connection with your classmates and teacher it's time to move on. However, I was so ready to move on away from Algebra!

I really can't get over how fast time has gone by. I can't believe it will be a year in June since I've been in school.

I really can't say enough about how I love my online classes. However, I believe this term is the one I enjoyed the most.

This term was the hardest for me, and not because it was hard as in difficult for me to understand. It was the hardest because I really had to put more time and more thought in both my classes this term.

I really can't believe all the countless articles I've read between the research in both my classes. However, it wasn't a headache for me. I thoroughly enjoyed all the research and reading.

I think I may have over-stressed with this term because I wanted to do so very well, and I wanted my papers to be the best I could possibly do.

I know there was so much more room for improvement, but I ran out of time.

I think that's another reason why this term was also so much harder for me. My son has swimming after school 4 days a week, and he has karate. Then there has been my doctor appointments, and his doctor appointments.

It was difficult, but I felt that this term I learned the most, I enjoyed it the most, and I also matured as a student the most.

I wonder which of my classmates I will have again...

I will miss you Professor Sullivan. I loved your class! Keep doing what you're doing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment